Thursday, September 10, 2015

Bars and Bell Peppers



Manila Throwdown started today, as they posted the first team WOD (Workout of the Day) at 12:00 am this morning. I was a reluctant participant, and I'm still not that hot about competing, but I can see what they mean about this being a great opportunity to learn things about myself. Admittedly, it really was fun trying to achieve something with buddies.

My team, Children of the Morn, finally got together today for the first time to record our video. 

Shoulder to Overhead

I managed a 105# squat clean, but failed at 110#

In the afternoon, I did another food styling gig with Belle and Chef's Classics. Every time is a challenge, the kind that can help me improve for next time. 

Only my hands, and occasionally my "apron," are in the shot
Food styling entails doing some tricks to enhance the shot. For this one, it was increasing the volume of food ;) 



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the food styling finished "product." (: I miss you so so much, Kaichy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fail, haha I just read this. You've seen one! Another one this month!

      Delete